Wednesday 21 September 2011

Revival

The last time I wrote a blog post was almost two years ago and I was about to leave Nigeria. (In case you only new me through this blog, I'll end the two-year long suspense: I made it home!) A couple things have changed since December 2009. I got married, for one.

I won't bore you with all the small changes now (saving that for later), but I'm hoping to revive this blog to post not just changes in my life, but more photos, updates, revelations, musings or just whatever strikes my fancy! And since I'm no longer living in Nigeria, I'm sure I'll have a harder time keeping an audience! (Who wants to read a blog about some 20-something living in Hamilton anyway??)

Getting this blog going again is really more for me than anyone else. It's been so long since it's been updated that I'd be surprised if anyone notices in the first place. Except for anyone who happened to subscribe during my interesting Africa days - they probably forgot about subscribing and will be surprised too. I'm hoping to use this blog to stretch my creative muscles as well as push myself to keep writing, reading, searching and photographing. Since I've always enjoyed writing, this'll give me a push to keep on it.

We'll see how long I can keep it up!
I plan on sharing a photo with every post too. Biting off more than I can chew?

No comments:

Post a Comment