Saturday 19 July 2008

Here, there and everywhere!

Hey folks.


I've been a lousy blogger updater as of late. Sorry to all my fans. Don't know how the two of you have been coping...


Soooo.... you may know, but I'm no longer IN Nigeria. I left on Monday. Here's a bit of how things have been going and will be going from here, starting with last Sunday:


Sunday: travelled from Jos to Abuja, hung out with Corinne and Rene in Abuja.
Monday: Flew from Abuja to London, trained to Exeter
Tuesday: Hung out with Chris in Exeter.
Wednesday: Trained back to London, saw Les Miserables in the West End with Debbie.
Thursday: Flew to Belfast, hung out with Kathryn and Esther.
Friday: Toured Belfast, drove farther North. Saw some sights later in the day.
Now, this is all future plans:
Saturday: See Giant's Causway and the rope bridge. Also a whiskey brewery and some other Irish stuff.
Sunday: Meet up with Jayne, see more Irish stuff, fly to Amsterdam.
Monday: Dutch stuff
Tuesday: Dutch stuff
Wednesday: Fly to Roma!
Thursday-Sunday: Italy!! (I don't really have this all planned out yet. But I haven't actually planned out ANYTHING and it's all worked out REALLY well, so I think I'm just going to keep going like this for a while until it stops working)
Monday: Fly back to London, fly home!!
So, yeah. I've been having a blast. Enjoy this picture, taken in Belfast, Ireland. I swear it. No photoshopping was done.

No comments:

Post a Comment