Saturday 26 July 2008

Surprise!

I'm home!

I landed at 4pm on Wednesday (23rd). I spent the next couple days freaking out my friends and family who weren't expecting me until the 28th.

It was fun.

My Aunt Marg and Uncle Steve picked me up at the airport and drove me home. I walked up to the house and my parents were outside. Then they called up some of my family and invited them over and I surprised them too.

I had my friend Brandon waiting at the train station by my house to pick up a friend of mine (who doesn't actually exist) and I snuck up on him too. The next day I showed up at Dave's house and surprised him and his family. Then to Campden to surprise Jon and Stef. Stef freaked out.

Like I said, it was fun.

I still haven't heard any thing about the job in Nigeria. Until then I'll be working on trying to fix all the things my family broke of mine while I was gone. Such as my virus filled computer, over-frozen fridge, cracked cell phone screen (beyond repair)...

2 comments:

  1. funny. this seems to be a trend, going away for a long time and then coming back early and surprising everyone. good idea!!

    ps i just finished 'through painted deserts' by don miller...good read...:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice!! Fun eh?!

    I haven't had the chance to pick it up yet... but soon!!

    ReplyDelete