Sunday 6 January 2008

Less than two hands left!

So I'm leaving for Africa next week. Next week. Next week. That's pretty weird. So unreal. I'm still waiting for my visa to come in the mail, so hopefully that comes before I'm supposed to leave on the 15th. If not, I'll be leaving as soon as I can after my visa comes. Hoping it's sooner rather than later!

As I finish up my last-minute preparations, I'd like to thank everyone for the support they've given me. I really appreciate everything everyone has done. First for all the donations I've gotten to make this possible. Second, and something I really, really appreciate, is the encouragement and support I've gotten. Talking to me about it or letting me blather on about it to you, I appreciate it so much. You have no idea. Really.

My time in Canada is winding down, nine days as of today. I started packing a little while ago already, just to make sure I don't rush it and bring everything I need. Hopefully I don't forget anything vital like my malaria pills... kinda gonna need those.

I do hope to keep this blog updated as much as I can, but I don't know how things are going to go, so I'm not making any promises! Don't know exactly what things will be like, so we'll see.

Hope to see as much as I can of everyone before I go! Call/email/text/comment me and I'll squeeze ya in!

oh yeah, one more thing. I was requested to post my address. As far as I know, this:

Sudan United Mission - CRC Branch
8 Nassarawa Road
PO Box 261
Jos,
Plateau State
Nigeria

is my mailing address. (I expect lots of letters!!)

EDIT:
Mail anything to...

Trevor Malda
C/O CRWM Canada
PO Box 5070 STN LCD 1
Burlington, ON L7R 3Y8

No comments:

Post a Comment