Sunday 3 February 2008

Some picture's for ya!


Heya folks! I got some pictures uploaded to Facebook, and I know you old-timers don't know what Facebook is, but that's okay, you managed to figure out how to read my blog, so that counts for something. Anyway, I've got a couple albums up on there, but relax, you don't have to sign up to another website or even add me as a friend (I know how embarrassing that would be) so all you have to do is visit these two links! Yay for convenience!

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=15269&l=5438d&id=297901410
Will let you see the pictures of me in London, and

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=15498&l=63838&id=297901410
will let you see the pictures of the first bit of me in Nigeria!

Hooray!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Trevor! I just found your blog, it's pretty sweet - what an exciting opportunity you have!
    I will pray for you and your work there, that the Lord will use you in powerful ways and that He will give you strength and peace!

    In Christ,
    Ryan V.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Ryan! It has been an incredible experience so far. (Maybe I'll even be back in time for Campfire again this year...)
    Thanks for your prayers!

    ReplyDelete