Tuesday 5 February 2008

To-do list

I was thinking of some of my goals for what I'd like to do in the near and far future so I thought I would right some of them down. Places to go, people to see, things to learn, goals I have... et cetera. Some a little more unlikely than others. But if you don't aim high you're just shooting yourself in the foot! And I'm well aware that doesn't really make sense. In no particular order:

Visit Machu Picchu in Peru
Go to Chichén-Itzá and climb the El Castillo pyramid
Bungee jump off a bridge
Hike the whole Bruce Trail
Skydive from a plane
Take a photography course
Take a religion course
Walk on the Great Wall
Portage Algonquin (or another park)
Learn to play an instrument
Fly a helicopter (or a plane, I'm not picky)
Learn to speak another language
Learn to read the Bible in its original languages
Scuba dive
See Stonehenge
Learn how to make food where all the ingredients aren't all in the same package
See the Acropolis
Listen to all the sermons on www.imagodeicommunity.com (new addition thanks to Justine)
Go to the next Urbana
See Abu Simbel

This is a list that is will never be complete, but that's what I can think of so far.

4 comments:

  1. oooohh...missed this past Urbana. But friends of mine say it was super cool. 2 more years to wait for the next? you might have a lot of the stuff on your list crossed out by then!

    Where would you go skydiving? Ontario in the fall? (a guy at work looked into it...~200 at a place near here, and with more people the price goes down a bit..) Somewhere with mountain ranges and stuff? New Zealand?

    "good news to the poor" was a good one. (sermon) Are you listening chronologically or by theme?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The next Urbana, I am SO going! I haven't thought about where to skydive or bungee, just know I want to. More exotic the better. But I'm not too picky, especially because the more exotic would end up costing more.

    I started to listen randomly, but now that I want to listen to them all I'm going in order.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey trev
    less about your 'feelings' and more about what adventures you are currently experiencing!! Hello I am a house wife and I am trying to live vicariously thru you- it is hard to do that when you are not giving me the proper play by play!!! Hope you are having fun- Clay asks about you and occasionally trashes your room just like oldtimes!!
    Praying and missing you
    your sis,
    TL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry Tracy, got nothing much to report on besides my 'feelings'. I'm making a brochure for Rurcon. Not that exciting to talk about...
    Say hi to Erik, Clay and Tori, miss you all!

    ReplyDelete